- Enclosure: Solid case of aluminum (IP20)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, PPP, VPN
- Dimensions: 155 x 45 x 137 (mm)
- Functions: Dial on Demand, Call back, DNS incl. Reverse DNS/DynDNS, VPN, System logging
- Input Voltage: 10-36 V DC, 8-24 V AC
- Ethernet: RJ-45, 10 BaseT, max. 100 m segment length
- Integrated Modem: V.34/56 Kb/s world class modem
- Ports RS 232: Extern ISDN, GSM or analogue moem, serial console
- Configuration: Embedded Webserver, SSH or Console
- Compatibility: EMC, CE, UL508
- Temperature: 0°C up to +60°C operating temperature range
- LED: Modem, Ethernet, Error, Power
- Security: Firewall, IP Masquarading, Port Forwarding, Port-and Adressfilter
- VPN: Tunnelled via TCP or UDP, Blowfish-encryption 128 bit, Port arbitrary, Automatical Key Exchange
The EIAR Series Router is intended to be used in industrial enviroments. It can give internet access to the industrial network as well as remote access from the outside.
For remote access two ways are possible:
- The user dials in to the Router (PPP), a point to point connection between the user and the Router is established
- The user "phone-pings" the Router, the Router connects to the internet, logs in by Dyn DNS provider and waits for the user to connect via VPN
In the remote acess mode all devices behind the Router are available. A high level of security is maintained by the PPP connection and/or VPN encryption.
The integrated analog World-Class modem povides connectivity world-wide. ISDN or GSM modems are possible to use via RS232. An integrated firewall provides increased security to the network. The Router provides name resolution for the network. It is set-up by a Web-Browser or by Telnet. Palmtops and Laptops are possible to use. No additional configuration software is necessary. Functions like VPN and Dyn DNS are available by default.
Please contact your regional office for ordering options.