Contemporary Controls attended the Momentum 2015 conference as a Platinum Sponsor. The event is held at the J.W. Marriott, Palm Desert, CA, September 22- 23. Momentum 2015 is the premier partner conference where hundreds of building controls professionals get to connect with their industry peers and leaders to learn and discuss evolving market trends within the Intelligent Building marketplace.
Our visitors at the Honeywell Momentum and Niagara Forum gained first-hand product knowledge on the following:
- How to decrease JACE CPU usage by using our award winning BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP routers to offload the MS/TP token passing from the JACE to the routers.
- How to quickly discover JACE Modbus points by using our BACnet to Modbus BASgatewayLX gateways, with pre-defined Modbus device profiles-greatly reducing the time it takes to configure Modbus devices in the field.
- How our BAScontrol22 Unitary Controllers are available to system integrators without restriction. The controller's built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch allows for a daisy-chain connection to the next-in-line controller or building supervisor. The device easily connects to Niagara Workbench or Sedona Tool for programming and a web browser for configuration.
- How our BAScontrol20 Demo Boards are ideal for training and simulation with inputs and outputs pre-wired to physical points. Applications can be tested before being deployed in the field.
- How to gain remote access to the JACE with our EIPR-V wireless routers. The routers provide a secure VPN connection to the JACE in conjunction with our BAScloudVPN remote, secure cloud service. Having remote access to the JACE is critical with saving time and money from improved troubleshooting responsiveness.
- How our fire rated UL 864 9th edition Ethernet switches meet the stringent requirements of UL 864 which is consistent with the most recent National Fire Protection Association making it a requirement for all United States fire safety equipment. Contemporary Controls is one of few companies that manufactures Ethernet switches that are UL 864 9th Edition Recognized Components.
Review the booth panels below for more information or download the show handout to learn more.