Visit Booth 1326 at AHR 2016
December 2015 - We're looking forward to seeing you in Booth 1326 at AHR 2016 in Orlando. We'll be showcasing our portfolio of open building automation and control solutions that allow systems integrators to Integrate, Control, Visualize and Communicate. Here is a peek at some of the solutions we will be offering.
BASsupervisorDG5 a sophisticated graphical head-end Powered by DGLogik
- HTML5 user interface with impressive graphics along with trending, alarming and scheduling
- BACnet/IP compliant with two resident optically-isolated serial ports that can integrate to Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP
- A four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch facilitates IP connections
- Built-in Wi-Fi port
- Supports EnOcean via a USB port
- Project Assist is included to speed the development of comprehensive DGLux5 graphics
The BASsupervisorDG5 is ideal where a comprehensive head-end is required along with wired and wireless connectivity options.
The BASintegratorFIN uses a subset of J2 Innovations's FIN stack to create a powerful, yet flexible intelligent gateway
- Integrates Modbus and BACnet points up to Project Haystack clients
- Built on Contemporary Controls' open automation Linux platform
- Discover points and apply Haystack tags to serve up to building supervisors such as Niagara's AX or N4 Supervisor
- Using an open and free Haystack driver in the AX or N4 Supervisor, the Supervisor only needs to know the IP address of the BASintegratorFIN in the network for a seamless interface to all points on a job regardless of the type of point
- Inexpensive, yet modern approach to building automation where access to structured data is critical
The BASintegratorFIN not only provides structure to data but also captures the data in a cost-effective manner while delivering tagged field data up to building supervisors.
The BASrouter family provides stand-alone routing between BACnet networks such as BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP
- System integrator can mix BACnet network technologies within a single BACnet internetwork
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet communications port
- Optically-isolated MS/TP port
- Configuration is accomplished via a web page
The BASgatewayLX provides standalone gateway functionality between Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP devices and BACnet/IP.
- Modbus device profiles, map Modbus registers to BACnet objects
- Using virtual routing, each Modbus device appears as its own BACnet device
- To make it easy for our customers, we have built over 100 Modbus profiles of equipment from leading companies which are accessible on our website
- If you cannot find your profile we will gladly make it for you
Remote Monitoring - Multiple Choices
- Cloud-based VPN solution or a client/server VPN solution that makes a direct connection over the Internet
- Both solutions provide simple, secure, remote access to view jobsite activity
- Save time and money solving problems from the office
Contemporary Controls' personnel will be on hand to explain the trade-offs between a cloud-based solution and the client/server solution.
We are looking forward to visiting with our existing customers and meeting new ones. Be sure to stop by Booth 1326 at AHR to say hello.