On The Road—Winter/Spring 2020
It's a new year, and there are several opportunities to see our latest products in the coming months.
We are just back from our exhibit at the AHR Expo 2020 in Orlando and pleased to have seen many of you there. For those who missed us, don't worry, you have several more upcoming opportunities:
- We will be sharing booth space with our EnOcean and BIG-EU friends at Light+Building 2020 in Frankfurt Germany March 8-13. We will be in Hall 9.1, Stands C60 and D60. See our latest BACnet and EnOcean to BACnet interface products. Zach Netsov, our Product Specialist and Christian Blenz, our Application Engineer at CCG will both be giving presentations on our technology.
UPDATE: Due to the increased spread of the coronavirus in Europe, Messe Frankfurt decided to postpone Light + Building after intensive consultations. The world's leading trade fair for lighting and building technology will take place in Frankfurt am Main Sept 27 to Oct 2, 2020.
- We will be nearby from March 17-20 at Mostra Convegno Expocomfort in Milan Italy. You can find us in Hall 9, Stand B14, where we will be exhibiting our cost-effective solutions for Building Automation.
UPDATE: Mostra Convegno Expocomfort, in Milan, Italy has been postponed due to concerns about the coronavirus. It will now be held September 8-11.
- Then its on to Las Vegas for the National HVAC Educators and Trainers Conference March 23-25, which is organized by HVAC Excellence. This non-profit organization was established in 1994 to improve the technical competency of the HVACR industry. At this show we plan to exhibit our latest advances in RTU monitoring and control.
UPDATE: The National HVAC Educators and Trainers Conference has been rescheulded for next year, March 29-31, 2021, at the Marriott Marquis, in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Following that, we will be at CCOM Group's 4th Annual HVAC Trade Show in New Jersey on April 2. There we will be looking to greet our East Coast customers.
UPDATE: CCOM Group's 4th Annual HVAC Trade Show has been cancelled for the year.
- Finally, we will attend the Niagara Summit 2020, April 19-21, in San Diego CA. This summit brings together the full community of systems integrators, building engineers, application developers, building owners and facility managers. We plan to display how our products can make commercial buildings and industrial plants more intelligent, cyber secure and energy efficient as well as safe and healthy for the occupants.
UPDATE: Niagara Summit 2020 has been postponed. The rescheduled dates have not yet been announced.
We're not done yet by any means, so watch this space for information in the coming months about where we will be from May through September.